Lily test post

  • This spunky four-and-a-half-year-old teaches me how to live, love, and play. 

  • I’ve never been the mom who enjoys “playing”. You know, when your kids say, “Let’s play (insert game….pretend, dress up, tag, etc.)” I kind of cringe inside. To be honest, it’s just boring to me. 
    Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a total monster, I do love doing other things with my kiddos…cooking, puzzles, arts + crafts, going out, etc. But the wild, free, imaginary play just has never been my thing.

    So watching Lily in her element of magic and unbridled living has taught me how to let go just a little and soak in life for all that it is. 

  • So here’s to many summer days of running around the yard in your cape and crown… just because that’s what feels right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram